1. Our mission is to be the number one sales, delivery, merchandising, and customer service organization in the beverage industry.
2. To our customers, our mission is to assure that our company is highly regarded for the quality of its products and services.
3. To our suppliers, our mission is to work together passionately to build and develop their respective brands. We are Brand Builders!
4. To our employees, we commit to honesty and integrity, and to providing a rewarding work experience in a safe and enjoyable workplace.
5. To our community, we commit to its social and environmental well-being and will lead efforts to improve the quality of life for all we serve.
6. With this as our mission, we are and will be a company of excellence. We expect it of ourselves. We will achieve it. We will deliver it.
Atlas Distributing cares how the beer industry affects our community. Our promotional and marketing efforts shall not encourage or endorse the irresponsible sale, purchase or consumption of beer. All of our efforts are directed towards the legal, responsible and safe enjoyment of alcoholic beverages.
What are 'sensible' alcohol consumption levels? The U.S. Government Dietary Guidelines provide that men who choose to drink should limit consumption to "moderate "drinking, which is defined by the U.S. Government as 2 drinks a day for men and 1 drink a day for women. Men or women who consistently drink more than these recommended levels increase the risks to their health.